HomeSpiritsWinesAbout UsContact UsDistributors
 

Home > Wines > Maison Louis Max

Maison Louis Max

Maison Louis Max was founded in 1859, in Nuits-Saint-Georges, in the heart of Burgundy, a region renowned worldwide for its exceptional terroir. Our founder Evgueni Louis Max, emigrated from East Europe to produce wines after he fell in love with the region, its vineyards and its legendary grape varieties: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.  A few years later, his son Theodore joined the family business. Together, they built the famous House where Maison Louis Max is still located today, with its beautiful cellar on two-levels, a rarity even in Burgundy.

Throughout the 20th Century, Maison Louis Max expanded its business through the descendants of Evgueni Louis Max, with numerous long-term partnerships with vine growers in Burgundy but also in the South of France. To ensure maximum quality, Maison Louis Max also acquired its own Domaine in Burgundy, in Mercurey and Rully, as well as estates in the South: Château Pech-Latt in Corbières and Domaine la Lyre in Côtes-du-Rhône.

For more information, please visit: www.louismax.bio

 
     

 
   
 


Home
| Spirits | Wines | About Us | Contact Us | Distributors

401 East Las Olas Blvd., Suite 1400, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA | FL Office + 1 954 332 2340 | NY Office: +1 212 897 1984 | Email: info@santamariaimports.net